Want to earn money by sharing cool fonts + awesome SVGs? I know, dumb question, who doesn’t love money for just providing a link? Join my Affiliate Program! Here are the highlights:
- Read up on the terms of my Affiliate Program to make sure we’re on the same page.
- If you’re down to earn money by sharing links from my website to prospective customers, sign up!
- Once approved, you’ll receive access to my Affiliate Area – it includes a helpful guide, suggestions on how to earn, images for you to use, & an awesome dashboard to track what you’ve earned.
- You can share links by adding your unique affiliate ID to the end of any link from my website. Whenever someone clicks the link you share, and purchases from that link, you get earn money! I offer a 10% affiliate commission rate!
- Referrals stay attached to your account for 45 days – that means any subsequent purchases from your referral within that 45 day window also earn you $!
- Visits are tracked with the affiliate link as well as direct link tracking (visitors from your web site)
- Payouts are processed with PayPal every week
Want to learn more? Read on!
Get Their Shopping Cart to Pay You
An affiliate program is a really simple way to make a little extra money – both as a business, and as an affiliate!
For a business, people in your affiliate program will share products and content from your website. It’s basically someone else sharing links to social media, via email or newsletters, or even with their friends and family…someone else doing the work for you! The more affiliate links shared, the more likely your business is to make a sale! You pay your affiliates commissions based on the items they’re helping you sell.
As an affiliate, you can earn commissions whenever your fans, followers, friends, or family purchase anything from the link you share.
Affiliate programs are a great way to reach customers that you would have normally not reached! Although there is a bit of work involved in sharing links, the work is largely passive. I don’t know about you, but I love the idea of doing something only once and continuing to reap the benefits!
How Does Your Affiliate Program Work?
My affiliate program is actually quite simple. I want my affiliates to share links with their friends and family from my site. Since I offer fonts & handlettered SVG files, there are very specific people that would be interested in what I offer!
Do you know a graphic designer? Share a font with them, using your affiliate account. If they purchase, you get a cut of that! Do you know a crafter that loves to make cute gifts for their loved ones? Send them a link to my SVG Bundle; you’ll get paid if they purchase! (My extended licenses for commercial use are also eligible for affiliate earnings!)
Other individuals that would make fantastic referrals would be bloggers, apparel designers, sign makers, Cricut & Silhouette machine owners, or individuals that make and sell gifts on their own sites.
All information is tracked in the affiliate account dashboard. You’ll have access to your statistics, which include the number of links you’ve shared, the number of sales you’ve received credit for, and even the number of visitors that have come to my site via your affiliate links! There are a lot of interesting tools for each user within their account. I even include creatives to go along with it! In case you didn’t know, creatives are downloadable images for which they are easily copy/pasted links or codes that you can insert on your own web site. They all link up with specific products, and make your “job” of sharing products from my site easy peasy! With beautiful images already prepared, it makes sharing fonts and SVGs a total breeze.
Make Sure to Read My Terms (They’re Pretty Simple)
You can share as many products as you like, as often as you like. Just don’t be spammy! Your commission is paid weekly – you’ll only need a PayPal account to receive your earnings. The most important thing that I ask of any participants is not to generate traffic based on false claims such as fake coupons – that’s one of the quickest ways to irritate & lose your visitor & lose out on commissions. You can see the terms on my site here.
How Do I Track My Traffic & Commissions?
You’ll see customer traffic that is attributed to your account & commission information in the Affiliate Area section on my site. Any visitor that converts into a customer will result in a referral on your account & my payouts are sent out weekly.