Introducing Palm Desert Modern Calligraphy Font, a beautiful flowing font with gorgeous features. Palm Desert Modern Calligraphy Font includes alternates, ligatures, and left & right swash options, making it a truly powerful, robust font. Overall, Palm Desert is feminine, flowy, with just a touch of effortlessness. Palm Desert could be used for feminine designs like woman-owned or woman-centric brands, wedding invitations, or projects requiring a handwritten element.
Palm Desert Modern Calligraphy Font is an excellent fit for:
– logo design + branding projects
– wedding invitations or wedding logos
– print design, like magazines & flyers that need a bold statement font
– header elements + websites that draw attention
– quote graphics for social media
– projects in the fashion industry, high end creatives, and luxury product lines
Palm Desert includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 alternates
– 13 ligatures
– left and right swashes on standard lowercase characters
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Palm Desert Modern Calligraphy Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Your Palm Desert Modern Calligraphy Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: