Introducing Fall Ember Calligraphy Script, a leaning, flowy font. Fall Ember is inspired by wanderlust & memories, featuring a variety of alternate characters to customize your text. Fall Ember has an effortless yet refined quality, making it an excellent fit for projects of all types. This modern calligraphy font is sophisticated, but slightly informal, making it feel approachable and welcoming.
Fall Ember Script is best for:
– logos + branding projects
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements + websites that need a feminine touch
– quote graphics for social media
Fall Ember includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 40 lowercase alternate characters
– 47 discretionary + standard ligatures:
er, sa, se, si so, su, ab, ad, ah, ak, al, an, ar, as, at, bb, bl, cc, ch, ck, co, dd, ed, ee, em, en, er, es, ff, fi, fl, fo, gg, gh, ir, ll, mm, nn, oo, or, os, pp, rr, ss, th, tt, ur
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Fall Ember Calligraphy Script? Use this preview tool!
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: