Want to see how your text looks in Blossomly Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Blossomly is best for:
– feminine, crafty projects with your Cricut or Silhouette machine, or your SVG design business
– whimsical farmhouse decor and crafts
– logos + branding
– website design + website accents, blog design
– quote graphics for social media
– feminine graphic tee shirt design & other apparel
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 9 ligatures – ad, dd, eg, hd, hg, id, ss, tt, zz
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: