Blossomberry Script Font is a calligraphy font that features effortless, flowy characters, and a variety of alternate characters to dress up your project. Legible, easy to read, and feminine, Blossomberry is incredibly versatile and works well for elegant projects, as well as modern projects.
Blossomberry Script is best for:
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need a feminine touch
– logos + branding
– quote graphics for social media
Blossomberry Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 80 lowercase alternate characters including beautiful left & right swashes and common ligatures
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Image Credit: SunnyTangerine Stock – aren’t they lovely? Find her shop here: https://creativemarket.com/SunnyTangerine
Want to see how your text looks in Blossomberry Script? Use this preview tool!
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: