Introducing Waterssong Brush Script – a note-taking style script, slightly textured without being over the top!
Waterssong Brush Script is an excellent fit for:
– logos & branding with a modern twist
– website headings & titles
– quote graphics
– any project needing a legible, but handwritten, font
Waterssong Brush Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 lowercase alternates
– 32 ligatures: al, ar, as, bb, ch, dd, ee, el, er, es, ff, fl, gg, gl, il, ir, is ll, mm, nn, ol, oo, or, os, pp, rr, ss, th, tt, ul, ur, us
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Waterssong Brush Script? Use this preview tool!
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: