This bundle is licensed for desktop use only.
Webfont, e-pub, server, app, and embedding licenses are available for individual fonts! Those licenses can be purchased on the individual font’s product listing. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!
Want to see how your text looks in this bundle's fonts? Use this preview tool!
Femme Fatale Script
Autumn Love Script
Autumn Love Sans
Fall Ember Script
Palm Desert Script
El Capistrano Serif
Grateful Season Script
Brioche Serif Regular
Brioche Serif Bold
Brioche Serif Italic
Brioche Serif Outline
Salt & Sea Script
This font bundle is a beautiful, versatile set of handwritten fonts perfect for styling save the dates, wedding invitation suites, and other wedding materials like place cards or favors! This bundle includes twelve fonts, and includes script fonts, serif fonts, and sans fonts for a variety of mix and match options. These fonts feature a modern, yet classic, style. You can even use these fonts for crafting with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to DIY your favors and decor.
This bundle includes:
- Belovedly Script (includes 26 alternates, 28 ligatures)
– Charismatic Duo (includes 1 script with 8 ligatures | 1 sans)
– Autumn Love Duo (includes 1 script with 140 alternates, 11 ligatures | 1 sans)
– Femme Fatale Script (includes 1 alternates, 13 ligatures)
– Fall Ember Script (includes 40 alternates, 47 ligatures)
– Palm Desert Script (includes 78 alternates, 13 ligatures)
– El Capistrano Serif (includes 43 alternates, 4 ligatures)
– Emberglow Script (includes 84 alternates, 125 ligatures)
– Everylove Script (includes 29 alternates, 14 ligatures)
– Brioche Serif Family (includes 4 fonts each with 4 alternates | regular, bold, outline, italic versions)
– Grateful Season Script (includes 310 alternates, 23 ligatures)
– Salt & Sea Script (includes 70 alternates)
This bundle is curated for designers and crafters that enjoy making sophisticated projects with a modern contemporary feel. These fonts are all handlettered to perfection, and easy to install! Font file types provided are .otf, .ttf, and webfont (.eot, .woff, and .woff2) files. All fonts include full character sets, numbers, punctuation, PUA encoding, and Western European Language Support.
The .otf and .ttf are standard, installable font files which you can use in any program that accesses the fonts installed on your computer. You only need to install ONE of these files; .otf is recommended.
You can use in any program that accesses your computer’s installed fonts! This includes programs like Word, Pages, Excel, Numbers, Publisher, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Procreate, & more. You may even upload to your own personal Canva account.
Please note that some fonts may not be suitable for your project or equipment, as it relates to vinyl cutting – specifically very thin fonts, or fonts that are heavily textured.
Many of my fonts include special OpenType features, like swashes, alternate characters, and ligatures. It is best to use software like Adobe CC programs (Photoshop, Illustrator) that ensure you can easily access those features. In the event that the program you use doesn’t readily support OpenType features, you can use FontBook or Character Map to copy/paste the exact characters you need! Although this does take a bit more time, it still gives you the opportunity to make full use of the font + its features!
All programs are not created equally!! Please ensure that you know your design program’s capabilities prior to purchase and whether or not OpenType features will be easily supported.