This bundle is licensed for desktop use only.
Webfont, e-pub, server, app, and embedding licenses are available for individual fonts! Those licenses can be purchased on the individual font’s product listing. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!
Want to see how your text looks in this bundle's fonts? Use this preview tool!
You get the following fonts!
- Brioche – a family of four rustic serif fonts in regular, bold, italic, and outline versions
- Farmhouse Family – a quirky font with adorable serifs
- Forsythe – a chunky typewriter font
- Grassroots – a feature-rich typewriter font with over 300 alternates & ligatures
- Heartsound – a cute, neat typewriter font
- Honeyland – a rustic farmhouse font with cute alternates
- Knick Knack – a tidy typewriter font
- Loch Lomond – a textured rustic serif font
- Lovelier – a clean, sweet typewriter font
- River Road – a cute typewriter font with ligatures
- Rock Salt – a lovely typewriter font in regular and bold versions
- Spring Market – my original, hugely popular rustic farmhouse serif font
Some suggested uses are:
– use with your favorite planner app (GoodNotes, Notability, or Procreate) to make some super cute weekly & monthly planners
– use as guidelines for handwriting practice – perfect for teachers that are teaching penmanship, or for the casual learner
– use to jazz up your note-taking for your latest classes in school – kept things totally legible but cute, making it even more fun to study
– use to create printable designs or digital designs that you can sell, since commercial use is included!
– use to create cute flyers, posters, or classroom elements for bulletin boards, name tags, & more
Use as Cricut fonts, Procreate fonts, Illustrator or Photoshop fonts, or even with your Canva Pro account. You can use my fonts with Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Procreate, Affinity, Glowforge, GoodNotes, and more!
These fonts are all handlettered to perfection, and easy to install! Font file types provided are .otf, .ttf, and webfont (.eot, .woff, and .woff2) files. All fonts include full character sets, numbers, punctuation, PUA encoding, and Western European Language Support.
The .otf and .ttf are standard, installable font files which you can use in any program that accesses the fonts installed on your computer. You only need to install ONE of these files; .otf is recommended.
You can use in any program that accesses your computer’s installed fonts! This includes programs like Word, Pages, Excel, Numbers, Publisher, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Procreate, & more. You may even upload to your own personal Canva account.
Please note that some fonts may not be suitable for your project or equipment, as it relates to vinyl cutting – specifically very thin fonts, or fonts that are heavily textured.
Many of my fonts include special OpenType features, like swashes, alternate characters, and ligatures. It is best to use software like Adobe CC programs (Photoshop, Illustrator) that ensure you can easily access those features. In the event that the program you use doesn’t readily support OpenType features, you can use FontBook or Character Map to copy/paste the exact characters you need! Although this does take a bit more time, it still gives you the opportunity to make full use of the font + its features!
All programs are not created equally!! Please ensure that you know your design program’s capabilities prior to purchase and whether or not OpenType features will be easily supported.