Want to see how your text looks in Sierra Gorge Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Sierra Gorge Script is best for:
– logos + branding for gender-neutral applications
– website design + website accents – think design blogs, travel blogs, fashion blogs, & more
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need handwritten touch
– quote graphics for social media
Sierra Gorge includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– 26 alternates
– 18 ligatures – bb, cc, ch, dd, ed, ee, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, pp, rr, sl, ss, st, tt
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Your Sierra Gorge Script Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features:
All free fonts come with a personal use only license. “Personal use” means you can install the font on your computer and use it in a variety of programs. Examples of personal use may be creating designs for use around your home, or gifted to another person.
In order to use for business purposes (logo, branding, website, etc.) or commercially (font used for an item you sell), a commercial use license is required.
You can purchase the appropriate commercial use license at this link: https://beckmccormick.com/product/commercial-use-font-licenses/
For more information on selecting an appropriate license, visit this link: https://beckmccormick.com/licenses/
Please feel free to reach out with any questions! [email protected]