Want to see how your text looks in Sequester Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Sequester Script is best for:
– logos + branding, like beauty, cosmetics, and health brands
– website design + website accents – think design blogs, travel blogs, fashion blogs, & more
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need handwritten touch
– quote graphics for social media
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– 32 lowercase alternate characters
– 2 ligatures – ll, tt
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: