Meet Sassafras, a delightfully wobbly hand lettered font with the perfect amount of farmhouse chic + rusticity for a handmade look & feel. Sassafras comes in two weights – regular and bold – for more flexibility with your projects!
Sassafras is best for projects like:
– designs like t-shirts, coffee mugs, decals, & more
– install + utilize in a vinyl cutting program for instant crafty projects for yourself or to gift to a friend
– logos & branding needing a shabby chic feel
– print design & quote graphics that match a southern, rustic aesthetic
– website design
– uppercase characters only (lowercase is programmed the same as uppercase)
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: