Meet Sassafras, a delightfully wobbly hand lettered font with the perfect amount of farmhouse chic + rusticity for a handmade look & feel. Sassafras comes in two weights – regular and bold – for more flexibility with your projects!
Sassafras is best for projects like:
– designs like t-shirts, coffee mugs, decals, & more
– install + utilize in a vinyl cutting program for instant crafty projects for yourself or to gift to a friend
– logos & branding needing a shabby chic feel
– print design & quote graphics that match a southern, rustic aesthetic
– website design
– uppercase characters only (lowercase is programmed the same as uppercase)
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in the Sassafras Sans Font Trio? Use this preview tool!
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: