Want to see how your text looks in Roseborough Serif Font? Use this preview tool!
Roseborough is best for:
– logos + branding, especially cosmetics, fashion, & clothing brands
– website design + website accents – think feminine websites, creative professionals, travel blogs, fashion blogs, & more
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need a clean, modern look
– quote graphics for social media
– chic graphic tees
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Roseborough pairs well with Dynamite Script: https://beckmccormick.com/product/dynamite-script/
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: