Introducing La Boheme, a free-spirited script font. It has a beautiful bohemian feel, while still maintaining legibility. La Boheme is packed full of versatile features that would make it perfect for a variety of projects.
La Boheme Script will be a perfect fit for:
– modern branding projects – perfect for fashion, beauty, blogging, and feminine brands
– design projects like cards, stationery, or typography creations
– print design like magazines, flyers, & more
– social media graphics + quotes
You will find this font to be incredibly versatile, because La Boheme Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers and punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 21 single letter stylistic alternates, an initial “r” form, + 1 double letter ligature “tt”
– 4 left-side swash options, and 4 right-side swash options – use them to add a bit of flair to your project!
– PUA-encoding for easy access to all of the beautiful alternate characters in Character Map or in FontBook
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator are good examples, because you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook, where you can copy and then paste them into the program of your choice. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: