Introducing Kismet Handwritten Script Font! Kismet’s destiny is to be added to your font collection. Kismet Script is the perfect combo of a little bubbly + a little messy. Kismet includes a set of lowercase alternates and some ligatures so that you can customize your text just a bit more!
Kismet Handwritten Script Font is an excellent fit for:
– logo design + branding projects
– print design, like magazines & flyers that need a bold, slightly feminine script
– header elements + websites that draw attention
– quote graphics for social media
– crafting with a Silhouette or Cricut machine – it has a super clean edge for easy cutting!
Kismet Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 alternates
– 24 ligatures
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Kismet Handwritten Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Your Kismet Script Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: