Key Largo Brush Script is a new casual script release – a little neat, a little signature, and just the perfect amount of grit.
Key Largo Brush Script is an excellent fit for:
– logos & branding with a modern twist
– website headings & titles
– quote graphics
– any project needing a legible, but handwritten, font
Key Largo Brush Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 lowercase alternates
– common double-letter ligatures bb, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, pp, rr, ss, tt
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Key Largo Brush Script? Use this preview tool!
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: