You’ll find many uses for Jam Jar Script! With it’s thick down strokes and thin up strokes, this calligraphy font is very versatile. In fact, one great use for Jam Jar would be for vinyl cutting machines, such as Cricut or Silhouette. Because Jam Jar is extremely legible and has clean edges, it makes it the perfect crafting font!
Jam Jar is best for:
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need a feminine touch
– logos + branding
– quote graphics for social media
Jam Jar includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 lowercase alternate characters + “tt” ligature
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: