Want to see how your text looks in Highlandia Sans Font? Use this preview tool!
Highlandia is best for:
– feminine, crafty projects with your Cricut or Silhouette machine, or your SVG design business
– farmhouse decor and crafts
– logos + branding
– website design + website accents, blog design
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need handwritten touch
– quote graphics for social media
– feminine graphic tee shirt design & other apparel
– full upper + lowercase characters – caps characters are programmed into lowercase spots for your convenience!
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features:
All free fonts come with a personal use only license. “Personal use” means you can install the font on your computer and use it in a variety of programs. Examples of personal use may be creating designs for use around your home, or gifted to another person.
In order to use for business purposes (logo, branding, website, etc.) or commercially (font used for an item you sell), a commercial use license is required.
You can purchase the appropriate commercial use license at this link: https://beckmccormick.com/product/commercial-use-font-licenses/
For more information on selecting an appropriate license, visit this link: https://beckmccormick.com/licenses/
Please feel free to reach out with any questions! [email protected]