Introducing Flirty Script, a cute, fun handwritten font. Flirty Script has a feminine aesthetic, and if she had a face, she’d be winking at you. Flirty includes a set of lowercase alternates and a few ligatures so that you can customize your text just a bit more! Flirty would be useful in a variety of projects, especially crafting projects or feminine branding projects. In addition, using Flirty for printed items like greeting cards gives it a handmade, handwritten appeal.
Flirty Script is an excellent fit for:
– logo design + branding projects
– print design, like magazines & flyers that need a bold feminine script
– header elements + websites that draw attention
– quote graphics for social media
– crafting with a Silhouette or Cricut machine – it has a super clean edge for easy cutting!
Flirty Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 alternates
– 6 ligatures
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Flirty Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Your Flirty Script Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: