Duchess Script is best for:
– logos + branding
– website design + website accents – think travel blogs, fashion blogs, & more
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need handwritten touch
– quote graphics for social media
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 10 alternate characters – e, h, i, m, n, o, p, t, t, and t
– 55 ligatures – ar, er, gr, rr, ab, ad, ah, al, am, an, ant, ar, as, at, att, av, aw, bb, ch, ck, dd, dl, eb, el, er, es, etc, ff, gg, gr, il, ir, is, le, ll, mm, ng, nn, ol, oo, op, or, os, ot, ou, ow, pp, qu, ss, tt, ur, us, ww, zz
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Duchess Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Your Duchess Script Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: