Introducing Catalunya Script, a hand lettered script with alternates. Catalunya has a casual, upbeat feel, with plenty of options. The alternates included in this script make it easy to customize the text in your project with a truly handwritten feel. Its clean lines also make it an excellent fit for crafting projects + vinyl cutting.
Catalunya Script is best for:
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need a feminine touch
– logos + branding
– quote graphics for social media
– crafting projects requiring a casual script
Catalunya Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 64 lowercase alternate characters
– 3 additional ampersand options
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Catalunya Script? Use this preview tool!
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: