Meet the Brioche Rustic Serif Font Family! This handlettered set of fonts comes in regular, bold, italic, and outline versions. Brioche also sports a few ornate characters – make sure you check out the alternate characters on the capital A, J, K, and R characters. It’s a tasteful way to jazz up your project. Use the Brioche Rustic Serif Font Family in all caps for an upscale farmhouse chic look, or use lowercase for a more cute look & feel.
The Brioche Rustic Serif Font Family is an excellent fit for:
– logos & branding projects
– clean print design, like magazines & flyers
– header elements + websites that need a rustic, shabby chic feel
– quote graphics for social media
– farmhouse crafting projects – t-shirts, signs, ornaments, home decor, & more
– regular, bold, italic, and outline options
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– tasteful alternates on A, J, K, and R for a little something extra
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Brioche Serif? Use this preview tool!
Your Brioche Rustic Font Family purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts for each version. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: