Want to see how your text looks in Boneyard Font? Use this preview tool!
Boneyard is best for:
– logos + branding
– website design + website accents, blog design
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need handwritten touch
– quote graphics for social media
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 alternate lowercase characters
– 10 ligatures – bb, dd, ff, ll, mm, nn, oo, rr, ss, tt
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: