Introducing Bitte Handwriting Script Font, a new handlettered cursive font! Featuring lowercase alternates and ligatures, you can truly customize the look & feel of your text in a few simple clicks to maximize the “signature” style. Bitte isn’t chunky, nor is she skinny – she’s the perfect weight, and also has a very smooth edge, making it a great choice for crafting with vinyl cutting machines like Cricut or Silhouette.
Bitte Handwriting Script Font is an excellent fit for:
– logos & branding projects
– clean print design, like magazines & flyers
– header elements + websites that need a casual, effortless handwritten element
– quote graphics for social media
– crafting projects – t-shirts, signs, ornaments, home decor, & more
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 27 lowercase alternates and 14 double-letter ligatures
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Bitte Handwriting Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Your Bitte Handwriting Script Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: