Belovedly is best for:
– logos + branding that need a refined yet effortless feel
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– website design & header elements that need a feminine touch
– quote graphics for social media
– trendy graphic tee designs
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 lowercase alternate characters
– 28 common ligatures – ar, as, bb, cc, dd, ee, er, es, ff, gg, ir, is, ll, mm, nn, of, oh, oo, or, os, ou, pp, rr, ss, th, tt, ur, us
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Belovedly Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Your Belovedly Script Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: