Angeleno Brush Script is a heavily textured font – it’s gritty, just like LA, and has an edgy attitude. Angeleno’s main feature is its handwritten, scrawly look & feel — with 35 lowercase alternates and an amazing 106 ligatures, you’ll be able to truly master a signature style in your next project.
Angeleno Brush Script is an excellent fit for:
– logos & branding projects
– clean print design, like magazines & flyers
– header elements + websites needing an edgy, moody touch
– quote graphics for social media
Angeleno Brush Script includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 35 lowercase letter alternates
– an astounding 106 ligatures
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Want to see how your text looks in Angeleno Brush Script? Use this preview tool!
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: