Want to see how your text looks in Aberfoyle South Script Font? Use this preview tool!
Aberfoyle South is best for:
– logos + branding requiring an edgy, moody aesthetic
– quote graphics for social media
– website design + website accents requiring a legible handwritten touch
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– labels & product packaging
Aberfoyle South includes:
– upper and lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– 18 ligatures – al, bb, dd, ee, el, ff, gg, il, ll, mm, nn, ol, oo, pp, rr, ss, tt, ul
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Your Aberfoyle South Script Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: