Hoping to use this AMAZING SVG bundle to create items to sell, like shirts & mugs? You’ll need an extended license for that! I highly recommend my UNLIMITED License, which would cover ALL SVGs in this bundle, as well as any future releases that you may purchase.
Each set of files includes:
– an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai)
– a vector .pdf file
– an .svg file perfect for Cricut & Silhouette machines for vinyl cutting
– a .dxf file
– a high resolution .png file with transparent background (300 dpi)
Files are prepared in black & white on a digital canvas that is 12 inches x 12 inches. Vector files may be scaled up or down without the loss of quality.
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– This purchase is an instant download. Once your payment is confirmed, you will be able to access your download.
– The download included with this bundle deal is a PDF, which includes the Google Drive download link for the file sets! There will not be any physical item shipped to you. This SVG Bundle is so huge that there is no .zip involved — just constant access to Drive where the files live!
– I’m happy to help with any *download* issues that you may have, or fix any errors that are my own, but I am unable to provide support for the file types or provide instruction on how to use them. When you purchase this item, it is assumed that you know how to use the file types & have the appropriate software to utilize them.
– I’ve hand-lettered this file — that means it’s my own handwriting and creation, and there is no font to reference for design alterations. If you’re hoping to make small additions to the files, like adding a name, I would recommend Dear Journal Calligraphy Font, as it’s a close match for most of my SVG files.
– No display images are included with your purchase, please do not take my display images for your own use.
Personal Use – Purchasing this SVG Bundle allows for unlimited personal use. Personal use is defined as making something for yourself, or making something for a friend as a gift.
If you plan to sell items with this file, you will need to add on a small commercial use license. I offer options to license individual SVG files, and I also offer an entire shop license for SVG files if you plan to sell items you make with the SVG files. Please refer to this link for licensing options: https://beckmccormick.com/product-category/extended-licenses/
Under no circumstances should the files you purchase be transferred to another person, regardless of the license type. You may not share, transfer, e-mail, or send the files you purchase to someone else for their use.
I maintain the rights to these files & you may not claim it as your own.